Post All Louboutin SIZING Questions Here READ FIRST PAGE

Hi ladies,

I'm curious about the sizing of the body strass mesh flat. I typically wear a 40 in designer shoes (Jimmy Choo, Dior, Valentino, Manolos, etc.). In CL, I'm usually a 40 or 40.5. My feet are average width. I have pigalle spike patent flats in a 40.5 and they fit perfect, but I found a pair of body strass in a 41. Do you think the 41 would be too big? I heard the mesh doesn't stretch, so I was hoping they might work.

Thanks!

Hello, everyone! I need some help, if possible! I found a pair of Degraspike in 100 mm. in size 39 but I am a bit worried about the sizing! I have Pigalle Follies, Valentino Rockstuds and Gianvito Rossi Plexi all in 100 mm. but in size 39,5 as a reference. That fit is perfect for me, the 39,5 is not too thight or too loose (I don't have any free space at the back of my heel) and they are quite comfortable.

Will the 39 of the Degraspike be too small? Will they strech in time? Here is the pair I found:
image.png

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: XAQUI and jm12
Hello, everyone! I need some help, if possible! I found a pair of Degraspike in 100 mm. in size 39 but I am a bit worried about the sizing! I have Pigalle Follies, Valentino Rockstuds and Gianvito Rossi Plexi all in 100 mm. but in size 39,5 as a reference. That fit is perfect for me, the 39,5 is not too thight or too loose (I don't have any free space at the back of my heel) and they are quite comfortable.

Will the 39 of the Degraspike be too small? Will they strech in time? Here is the pair I found:
View attachment 3678911

Thank you in advance!

Looks beautiful.

Maybe been asked a 100 times over but need help in So Kate sizing. As I am unable to visit any stores to try on as I live probably 100 miles from the nearest store.
All I can say for sure is I have many pairs of Carvela and KG's I always take a size 41 in court shoes in this brand. On the odd ocassion I take a 41 in strappy sandals in this brand but all in all a 41 fits perfectly. Anybody have So Kates and Carvelas for a size comparison?
Thanks.. V.

Does anyone have the Chrissos or Crissos (spelling?) cross cross heels? They look similar to the Blakes! How do these fit?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 583
Hi Ladies! I am wondering about sizing for the Iriza. I am normally a US size 7 in shoes. However, in some European brands I am a 37.5. In the CL So Kate I am a 37.5, as well as Valentino. I just ordered the Iriza in a 37.5 but have about 1/4" space in the back near my heel. Would a 37 be too small? Or would it fit better? Or is it better to put some of the heel pads in the back of the 37.5? Thank you so much!

Hi Ladies! I am wondering about sizing for the Iriza. I am normally a US size 7 in shoes. However, in some European brands I am a 37.5. In the CL So Kate I am a 37.5, as well as Valentino. I just ordered the Iriza in a 37.5 but have about 1/4" space in the back near my heel. Would a 37 be too small? Or would it fit better? Or is it better to put some of the heel pads in the back of the 37.5? Thank you so much!
I wear a 39 in most CL styles, but with Iriza I need a half size smaller, especially with suede. I'd go with the 37. If you already have a gap it will only get worse with wear.
They're definitely one of the more generously cut models!

I wear 34.5 in the Iriza 120, same as old piggies 120. But in other styles like SK, I wear 35 which is my true size Louboutin. I've read the Iriza 100 is also slightly larger to size so you may want to size down half size whichever height you want. Hope it helps.