Post #7000 is almost here and so is Christmas!!!! Help me choose a new Coach!!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
OMG!! Besides the fact that it is almost Christmas:nuts:, I have a PCE card :tup:and I'm just about at post #7000 :okay:Its time to celebrate!!!!:drinkup::party:I'm really getting excited to get a brand new bag:yahoo:!! I want all of your suggestions along with pics. May sound crazy but out of all of your suggestions I will choose the best bag of your choices to be my next.!!
Post away my Coachies!! :ty: in advance!!!:cutesy:

YAY kimmie!!!! Post 7000? hehe..I am almost at 1000, I bet I will hit it by New Year's and I've only been a member for a month! :smile:

I'm going after the chocolate signature bleecker duffle (medium) for my PCE gift but I was also looking at the ink blue leather since it is so different.

Are you after a certain color scheme or style? You already have so much stuff I forget what niche you haven't filled yet... :smile:

YAY kimmie!!!! Post 7000? hehe..I am almost at 1000, I bet I will hit it by New Year's and I've only been a member for a month! :smile:

I'm going after the chocolate signature bleecker duffle (medium) for my PCE gift but I was also looking at the ink blue leather since it is so different.

Are you after a certain color scheme or style? You already have so much stuff I forget what niche you haven't filled yet... :smile:

LOL! You'll be at 7000 too by New years!! I love your choices cant wait to see what you get:nuts:
Im thinking no certain color scheme. I sold lots from my collection to make room for the new. Guess the only thing I dont want to add is more Carlys........I've got 3 already:Push:
Im totally open to all suggestions even e-bay!:yes:

oh god I drool everytime I look @ her...... this is def. MY dream bag.....

11150_B4BK-1_d2.jpg

(and w/PCE you'll be getting one heck of a deal!!!)

another bag?! you lucky girl! im living vicariously through you! here you go: i love the flap on the hamptons and the leigh in juniper is TDF!

Attachments

• 11046_B4BK-1_d2.jpg
    11046_B4BK-1_d2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 11128_B4JU-1_d2.jpg
    11128_B4JU-1_d2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 49