Post 3,000 - Time for a Collection Reflection

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
I've been meaning to Reveal my LV Collection for many years now. I thought I would work hard to get it posted in honor of my 3,000th post here on the wonderful TPF.

I'm going to do my best to post in order as best I can.

What better place to start than what I believe is my very first LV handbag. Actually, it has elastic type holders inside to be used for travel. Makes sense that my first LV would be for traveling! :lol: I believe this is the Deauville. It has since been passed down to my Niece.

Attachments

• Deauville (1).JPG
    Deauville (1).JPG
    155 KB · Views: 3,285
This is the handbag that really kicked up my collecting back in December 2012. The Amarante Vernis Brea MM with my White MC Zippy Wallet and the Gold Mono Chain Charm.

Attachments

• Handbag & Wallet Combo 007.JPG
    Handbag & Wallet Combo 007.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 3,242
Over the moon to get a Brand New Made-To-Order Damier Azur Trevi GM. My first DA handbag.

Attachments

• IPhone 3-11-13 071.jpg
    IPhone 3-11-13 071.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3,200
IMO everyone should own a Totally PM in Monogram or DE. This is a great travel handbag and all around great LV. Shown here with my Grelots Charm.

Attachments

• LV Totally MM 002.jpg
    LV Totally MM 002.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3,193
My first Epi Electric piece - the Pont-Neuf PM coordinating here with my Pomme Zippy and White Fleur di Epi Charm.

Attachments

• EE Pont-Neuf Pomme Zippy 004.JPG
    EE Pont-Neuf Pomme Zippy 004.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 3,202
Every LV lover should have a lovely Alma. My choice was an Epi Alma PM in Cyan. I also bought the Shoulder Strap to go with it so I can shop AND carry an Alma. :lol:
Adorned with the "noisy" Tapage Charm. I don't care that it's noisy - I love this charm!

Attachments

• March 19 002.JPG
    March 19 002.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 3,205
I think LV should add azur trevi to their line! Stunning!
I love your second purchase MC Speedy in white, as it has so many pinks :love:
So excited to see your Collection!

Now this Speedy is really special. I would label this my Holy Grail of Speedy's. The White Watercolore Speedy 30. The 30 was not released in the US so I feel very fortunate to have it in Like new condition. :cloud9:

Attachments

• Watercolor Speedy 30 024.jpg
    Watercolor Speedy 30 024.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3,150