Possibly the WORST LV service EVER!

kiwietnana

Jul 25, 2008
So I travelled to Birmingham especially to get my girlfriend's first ever LV piece and her special 18th birthday gift ... I had planned to only spend around £150-£200 maximum! But anyway, so much for a limit lol ... I ended up going to the Birmingham LV store today, walked in and wasn't even acknowledged, even though there were no other customers, just a couple of SAs! I received possibly THE worst service ever in a store, was treated as though I was a child who didn't belong in the store! The SA was a lady and she was so rude, I checked out a couple of Damier Canvas wallets at first and everytime I asked her to see another one, her reaction was as though I was asking her to walk a mile to go get it! I didn't underdress at all, I was wearing a Danielle Alessandri cotton jumper with a plain white t shirt, a pair of Armani jeans and a pair of brand new white Gucci trainers.

I felt extremely reluctant to purchase from her so I made her take out another 5 or so small leather goods, just to annoy her. I walked out the store and didn't say thank you to her as I felt she didn't deserve it. I realised I had no choice but to buy from this store as I live in a town with no LV and the nearest LV is Birmingham, Manchester and London are just too far for me. So I decided I would return later on in the afternoon about 3, and hopefully, I would buy from another SA who was nicer than the previous one!

Luckily I did! This time it was a guy and he was very, very nice and seemed to care unlike the other SA. I made it clear to the SA that I could only spend £200 as my gf is worried about me going to university soon and not having enough money for myself. In the end, I bought her a Suhali Leather Wallet Le Favori ... Cost me £455 :sweatdrop: !!! When the SA bought it out I was just in shock, it was just so elegant and classy! I had to buy it for my gf lol, I got her the white one! I thanked the SA and walked out a happy customer :tup: ...

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 166
I had worst service too the other day. Only two SA was working. One was assisting old lady that looked rich but her credit card declined..yeah Declined... (They called customer service for her credit card and still LV gets nothing) Other was assisting other customer. I waited and waited... when I got to my turn, SA was rude and didnt want to make purchase.

But hey congrats on your gfs wallet.

Everytime I encountered a rude SA (but not all the time tho - most of them are nice)
I always spit the dummy and blatantly tell to her/his face that I hate her poor service and she/he need to go back to customer service trainning and after that I'll look for manager to complain before I purchase my LV.

That way she/he can taste her/he own medicine being nasty and rude..!!

You are truly an awesome BF! I'm sorry to hear about your experience with that b*tch of a SA! Well, let us know what your GF thinks of her gift! I know she'll love it! Very nice choice!

That is a stunning wallet! Your gf will definitely appreciate the White Suhali wallet, so gorgeous.

How about a bandeau for your gf? I know most girls love it to put on their head or handbag.

BTW, you did good coming back to the boutique. Don't let that sour witch stop you from shopping there.