?

Would you buy this?

1. Yes! It must be my next purchase!

2. If I was Ivana!

3. Possibly *hand under chin*

4. Ah, Hell to da No!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was looking up Chanel under travel on eBay (I"m desperately searching for a duffle like the one Blkladylaw has :love: ) and I came across this Chanel travel kit. For almost as much as a classic flap, you too can have a Chanel pillow, socks, and sleeping mask. But it's *only* $499 on eBay! What a steal!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/New-AUTHENTIC-CHANEL-TRAVEL-BAG-PILLOW-SOCKS-MASK-1250_W0QQitemZ6625421971QQcategoryZ16085QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

chanel 1.jpg chanel 2.jpg
  2. I have this sort of fantasy where I travel across Europe on the Orient Express, swathed in (fake! :amazed: ) furs, diamonds and with a load of LV luggage, having glamourous liasons with a dark handsome exotic stranger.... and I now know which travel kit to take on my dream trip! :lol:

Cx :nuts:

3. that is one gorgeous travel kit.
    i would buy the bag and sleep mask for maybe $200, lol

4. As a person who travels a lot, I say go for it!

5. i saw that i was like wtf.....maybe like ^ she said for 200 i would....but 600 i would seriously need a sugar daddy....;)

6. Ummmm, NO!!! :biggrin:

7. I think you can get better designs...

8. It looks kind of cheesy to me. :shame:

9. Yep....good idea but not executed well...looks a bit cheesy. Now, maybe they should have included a small down travel pillow-case and/ or pillow AND a cashmere/pashmina baby throw and left out the blow-up neck thingy and silly-looking sox. The case would probably be larger but so what....THEN I'd buy it!

10. I think it's very cute. Nice print.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice