Possibly my first chloe - advice please

Midlands lass

In the dark........
Aug 28, 2010
Hi Chloe TPFers
I normally lurk in the mulberry forum but....
Last night I ordered my first Chloe from selfridges ( with 20% off!!)
It's a crossbody Marcie satchel in tan.
Obviously, this will sit on my hip.
My question is, how is Chloe leather for colour transfer? Like 90% of the population, I wear a lot of denim. Want to wait and see bag in real life first but thought I would get some info while I wait

Many thanks

Hi ML, I think Chloe is better than Mulberry for transfer from what I've read, hopefully someone will confirm.
I ordered the tan satchel yesterday too but cancelled the order when I saw this in HoF
DSCF0006-6.jpg

lovely bag only downside is that it's a little fiddly to get into.
The leathers on the Marcies are the nicest (IMO) very thick and lush!
Let us know how you go? I have colliniled all mine too

Personally I never had problems with colour transfer...but I guess it really depends on the denim you're wearing not on the leather of your bags ( Have other brands as well, never had problems ).
My Jeans are from H&M ( more money for bags :graucho: )

Never had problem with denim transfer on the Marcie leather. I only had a problem with a Marcie that had unfinished edges - such that the unfinished edges picked up the denim. But now that the Marcies all have finished edges, you don't have to worry about that.

oh my goodness rachiem, that bag is bloody gorgeous. Missed your reveal of that. LOVE the colour.

Thanks all for the words of wisdom. In states at the mo and bag will be delivered Friday so something lovely to come home to.

Went to Chicago Nordstroms today and stroked the big marcies!!!!!

Small defection occuring. Oh my I want a large marcie. So beautiful. Better start saving. Beautiful bags in Chicago but would prefer to bu in uk in case something went wrong and needed to take it back. heard Chloe are way behind mulberry in the customer service stakes.