Possibly more Louis for me???!!!!

1. I am interviewing on Monday for a full time job to supplement my realtor income and for advertising money, if I get the job, my second paycheck will be to get a new Louis, probably a Speedy 30. I thought about starting to save up for my MC speedy, but after such a long drought of no new Louis' I just have to get something soon!!

So if you only have $600 (including taxes) what new bag would you get?

2. A speedy 25 in damier canvas?

3. Good luck on getting the job! I'm sure you'll do well. Hmm... maybe a nice wallet or other accessories?

4. i'll go for wallet, mc pti :P
    or if you want a handbag, speedy 25 is great too...

5. Good luck on your interview on Monday!!

If i had $600 to spend on LV, I would get the marelle pochette since I have a speedy already. The speedy would be a great choice though!

6. I would go for the coiled bracelet pictured below and a Geometrique V-Pendant. ;)
    [​IMG]

7. good luck! :smile:

i would get a speedy in damier! :heart:

8. Good luck with the job! Hmmm, I would get a Speedy, so much bag for the money!

9. I'd get a mc koala wallet.. or a damier speedy !

10. I was thinking the same thing ayla! :yes:

11. Maybe some accessories like a wapity, scarf, or keychain!
    && Good luck on your interview!

12. I know you have a few mono pieces already so how about a damier bag/accessory this time? Speedy or wallet would be nice!:yes: And GOOD LUCK on Monday!!!

13. French purse. Good luck with your interview!

14. Maybe something a little different such as the Damier Papillon? Or the adorable mono pochette accessoires? Break a leg!!

15. ITA on these 2 choices! :yes:

Good luck on your interview!:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice