Possibly Cardinal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    Hi, I just received this bag. On the site it was listed as Carnation but I think it is Cardinal. What do you all think about it. Does it look true red or a little orange tone to you. Has anyone else seen this color IRL?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. what does the authenticity tag say
    the color code for cardinal is 6543
    on the tag there will be a long number with a v in it and the following 4 digit code is the color code

3. It doesn't have a tag. It came with two cards. One I think in Italian and the other had an "f" and then under it the numbers 0-9. There is no tag in the handbag. Any suggestions?

4. The tag is usually inside the zippered pocket in the bag. It is down toward the bottom of the side seam and has to be pulled out at an angle to view the numbers. Please let us know if you looked there.

5. There isn't a tag on the inside at all.

6. ok I looked again this morning and dug down into the bag. It was really hard to find but it is there. The last 4 numbers are 6568. Can someone point me in the direction of where the numbers for the colors are in this forum? I looked and couldn't figure it out. Thank you everyone for your patience. I'm just learning about BV.

7. Congrats what you have is indeed Cardinal from the current season. We do not keep a public list of color codes online to prevent counterfeiters from simply taking the information.

8. Thank you so much TDL!

9. I was going to say it sure looks like Cardinal. TDL knows her stuff. Lovely!

10. Ooooo, I saw Cardinal in SF last Friday. What a vibrant and happy red!