Possible to find Saffiano + Tessuto tote in Burgundy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I'm new to the Prada forum. I'm in love with the Saffiano + Tessuto tote in Burgundy but was told it's sold out everywhere. Is it that impossible to find now?

I've been scouting everywhere and even asking CS at asks as I read that one of the TPFers managed to get one.

Do you think I should settle for the black one or wait out?

Lemme know what you gals think! Thanks! :biggrin:

2. I'd keep hunting for the burgundy. Love the red.

3. Have you tried Nordstrom? I saw one there a week ago.

4. hsensi - Thanks! I actually found another version similar to it here: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod108320042&parentId=cat30710734&masterId=cat30710732&index=119&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000143cat30710732cat30710734

But.. I'm apprehensive as I'm not sure about the style and if it's full leather with lining etc

Beanskitty - Thank you so much!!!!! I managed to contact CS at Nordstrom!! And they found one! I'm trying to see if it's the one I want!

Once again, thank you sooooo much! :yahoo:

5. Hi girls, im also looking for this prada saffiano & tessuto tote in burgundy.
    Appreciate if you girls know where to get this.
    Thank you!!!! :love:

6. That vitello shine is super cute... but I am partial to it (see avatar... plus I have a shopper tote in denim)....