Possible to clean black antigona??

pinksky777

Sofa King Banned
Jun 11, 2013
I feel as if my black mini ant isn't it's absolute blackest, is there a way to clean the leather (any recommended creams or just a baby wipe would suffice??) Note: the bag is not dirty, just want it to be blacker.

I feel as if my black mini ant isn't it's absolute blackest, is there a way to clean the leather (any recommended creams or just a baby wipe would suffice??) Note: the bag is not dirty, just want it to be blacker.

Don't know how you can make leather darker aside from dying. If a leather is DRY and appears less deep or rich in color, a moisturizer would likely help. However, I doubt your Ant has a dryness issue. Does it appear less black outside? Sometimes the natural lighting outside makes leather appear look less rich, just because if how the light reflects off tge leather surface.

[ QUOTE=hrhsunshine;27488039]Don't know how you can make leather darker aside from dying. If a leather is DRY and appears less deep or rich in color, a moisturizer would likely help. However, I doubt your Ant has a dryness issue. Does it appear less black outside? Sometimes the natural lighting outside makes leather appear look less rich, just because if how the light reflects off tge leather surface.[/QUOTE]
yes I agree with the light comment that's for sure. So should I perhaps just leave it alone?...

[ QUOTE=hrhsunshine;27488039]Don't know how you can make leather darker aside from dying. If a leather is DRY and appears less deep or rich in color, a moisturizer would likely help. However, I doubt your Ant has a dryness issue. Does it appear less black outside? Sometimes the natural lighting outside makes leather appear look less rich, just because if how the light reflects off tge leather surface.
yes I agree with the light comment that's for sure. So should I perhaps just leave it alone?...[/QUOTE]

I would. These Gbags haven't shown to have color or saturation issues thus far. U don't want to mess with them if u really don't have to

yes I agree with the light comment that's for sure. So should I perhaps just leave it alone?...

I would. These Gbags haven't shown to have color or saturation issues thus far. U don't want to mess with them if u really don't have to[/QUOTE]

Hi hrhsunshine! You've been a great supporter in my givenchy hunt and I finally decided to return my blue ayers and just go for black. I am in love BUT I purchased it from farfetch and am slightly concerned with a piece by the zipper. There is the tiniest glue string on it and it makes me wonder if it's a fake. It was a few hundred dollars cheaper than buying here in LA but maybe not worth it in the long run. I showed it to SA's at Neiman's and Barneys who both said its nothing to freak out about. Maybe just have it cleaned professionally. What do you think? Thank so much!

I would. These Gbags haven't shown to have color or saturation issues thus far. U don't want to mess with them if u really don't have to

Hi hrhsunshine! You've been a great supporter in my givenchy hunt and I finally decided to return my blue ayers and just go for black. I am in love BUT I purchased it from farfetch and am slightly concerned with a piece by the zipper. There is the tiniest glue string on it and it makes me wonder if it's a fake. It was a few hundred dollars cheaper than buying here in LA but maybe not worth it in the long run. I showed it to SA's at Neiman's and Barneys who both said its nothing to freak out about. Maybe just have it cleaned professionally. What do you think? Thank so much![/QUOTE]

Sometimes gluing gets a little sloppy. I have seen this with different brands. QC is on the decline everywhere. I would say if it is enough to bother you, ask a professional for help. They may have a solvent that may remove that excess glue but be sure to ask what are possible effects from the solvent. Change in sheen, color, etc.? If you don't feel it can be fixed or you don't want to deal with it, you can return it if you are within the time frame required by FF.

Hi hrhsunshine! You've been a great supporter in my givenchy hunt and I finally decided to return my blue ayers and just go for black. I am in love BUT I purchased it from farfetch and am slightly concerned with a piece by the zipper. There is the tiniest glue string on it and it makes me wonder if it's a fake. It was a few hundred dollars cheaper than buying here in LA but maybe not worth it in the long run. I showed it to SA's at Neiman's and Barneys who both said its nothing to freak out about. Maybe just have it cleaned professionally. What do you think? Thank so much!

Sometimes gluing gets a little sloppy. I have seen this with different brands. QC is on the decline everywhere. I would say if it is enough to bother you, ask a professional for help. They may have a solvent that may remove that excess glue but be sure to ask what are possible effects from the solvent. Change in sheen, color, etc.? If you don't feel it can be fixed or you don't want to deal with it, you can return it if you are within the time frame required by FF.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Keeping. In love! :loveeyes:

Sometimes gluing gets a little sloppy. I have seen this with different brands. QC is on the decline everywhere. I would say if it is enough to bother you, ask a professional for help. They may have a solvent that may remove that excess glue but be sure to ask what are possible effects from the solvent. Change in sheen, color, etc.? If you don't feel it can be fixed or you don't want to deal with it, you can return it if you are within the time frame required by FF.

Thank you! Keeping. In love! :loveeyes:[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Enjoy!