Possible to allow anonymous postings on Health and Fitness subforum?

I think the idea of having a couple designated posters is really good--maybe we could make a sticky thread about it, so people know who to PM their questions to so they can be posted. This would avoid the problems that just allowing guest posting would pose.

I would also be happy to be a "designated hitter" for health and fitness.

I think it's a good idea to have about four or five volunteers. That way someone can choose who they want to PM.

If I had an issue so embarrassing I wanted to stay anonymous, I would want to PM it to someone I know so they could do it for me.

Having the choice of a number of people gives someone a better chance of finding someone they know.

LOL... ^^or to make sure whoever it is they ask has absolutely no connection IRL to them! That way you still kinda keep your anonimity b/c the person posting your question doesn't know you from a can of paint, either!

Just another cog in the wheel of life. :borg:

(sorry... I've just been looking for an excuse to use the borg smiley!) :roflmfao:

I think Caitlin has it correctly- have some volunteers who can pose the question as "a poster has a health issue she'd like some feedback on, this is her concern" & then nobody would know who the OP is!