Alexander Wang Possible prophylaxis for Rocco piping damage

Sorry I haven't responded to this. Busy. I will post photos of it today (I actually took the first photo when the request was made but haven't been to PF since then). I'm seeing some problems with the Instant Vinyl but it's not huge deal. Basically, some of it is peeling off at the same spots where the piping would wear if not protected. However, if I pull the little peels off, the leather below is undamaged. A little bit of black (just the dye, not leather) gets pulled up but I'll probably just use a black polish and recoat the area. There has been no further damage to the piping since I coated a couple of weeks ago, which is great considering that I had dye fading and a piece of leather starting to flake off after only having carried the bag for two days. I think I may try the Edgecoat that someone else mentioned in another thread in the future, though!

I was just about to get this off eBay for my Roccos, but I guess I will try Edgecoat if you think it would work better judging from the other thread.