Possible Problems with JUC

Brasil

Jan 30, 2018
I often see on the forum people have some problems with the screws on the Love bracelet. I am wondering if anyone has ever had problems with JUC? Whether the lock was broken or something else. Did he fall down from hand? What is it possible to be afraid of? Thank you

I haven’t read of any problems but a you tuber , colourful noir, did a comparison of a few luxury bracelets. she said the JUC digs in to her arm a bit sometimes. I’ve pasted the link to the video below:

Reactions: CoCoBelle
It does digs in the skin, I have a regular JUC, a thin JUC and rings, the rings seems to be the most painful even with 2 sizes up than my usual ring size :sad: it keeps leaving marks on my skin. The regular JUC is quite heavy too but it's ok it's bearable. I do love my JUC and I wouldn't change a thing about it, maybe just size up a bit with the rings?

Do you feel the head of the bracelet diggin in throughout the day or just occasionally? I usually have indentations from my love when I wake up from sleeping but that’s about it so I’m wondering if it’s like a passing annoyance or something more bc i like the JUC but don’t want to be moving it all the time

I did an experiment today where I wore my JUC for more than 8 hrs straight lol I found myself removing my ring quite often and changing it from a finger to another while the bracelet was not really a problem as it moves and feels loose even if it digs a bit in your skin but the ring:panic: I love my ring but I wonder if I need a size bigger!

Interesting, thank you. I noticed the same with my trinity ring. Much worse than the love ring which in turn is worse than the Panthère rings. Should I mention I just love the Panthère collection? :love:

The JUC reg baracelet is not really comfortable, too, but it's okay to wear for the whole day.

Last edited:
Do you feel the head of the bracelet diggin in throughout the day or just occasionally? I usually have indentations from my love when I wake up from sleeping but that’s about it so I’m wondering if it’s like a passing annoyance or something more bc i like the JUC but don’t want to be moving it all the time
I notice it when I am paying attention to the bracelet. I don't think you would be moving it all the time but it is a substantial piece so the weight will add up if you stack it with several bracelets.

Reactions: GucciGoneWild
Hmm. Very interesting, I wonder if the thin JUC would be as noticeable? I’m thinking of that or a thin WG love but am not sure i’ll like the aged WG but that’s another topic. I wanted a ring but that sounds like too annoying since I’m typing for most of the day. Thanks for the info!

My bf wears his thin juc ring 24/7 and has no problems with it (no digging at skin or anything, feels as if it's barely there) He just has to turn the nail head into this palm when putting on clothes just in case - so it doesn't tear at any fabrics or material. i'm planning to get a thin juc to wear 24/7 with my small love. i've tried it on in stores, and it was very comfortable on me as well!

Reactions: GucciGoneWild