Possible Birthday Christmas Miracle!!1

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
I did not get any Coach for Christmas but my DH agreed to buy me a Coach purse for my birthday. :yahoo:I want the med Carly in black leather but I want to look at other Coach leather handbags irl. We don't have a Coach store here and we won't be able to get to one until next Thur. However today I went ahead and ordered myself some chocolate for my birthday tomorrow. That is I ordered the chocolate ergo hobo as present from myself to me. :graucho: :yahoo::yahoo::yes:

Carley

Some of the best presents I've ever received have been "to me/from me" gifts. Those are my favorite kind because I am sure to get what I want. My Bridgit bag, for which I am impatiently waiting to be delivered, is just that and it will definitely be my best Christmas gift. :P

Some of the best presents I've ever received have been "to me/from me" gifts. Those are my favorite kind because I am sure to get what I want. My Bridgit bag, for which I am impatiently waiting to be delivered, is just that and it will definitely be my best Christmas gift. :P

I couldn't agree more! Sometimes us Coach girls have to take matters into our own hands! :graucho:

I want to thank everyone for the congrats and wishing me a happy birthday. TPFers are the greatest! :yes:
I can not hardly wait until my chocolate siggie gets here!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Carley