Posible airport purchase?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

My OH is flying out tomorrow through an airport which has a Mulberry store so significant discount!!!

If you were me, what would you choose to buy? I really wanted a wrap but nowhere has any left! What would you go for next, if any thing, given the pending price increase?

Would be interested to hear your choices and suggestions as I have some ideas but can't choose.

TIA

2. Something classic and from the core range. Nothing seasonal as they go in the sale anyway

3. I'd definitely go for a classic in a core shade.

What do you have just now? Without knowing I'd go for something oaky!

4. I agree with Guns; if you can get a bag, purse etc in the core ranges it will be a good buy, as these never go in the sale

5. I join the line and say like Guns that get a core bag in classic color.
    I have also been thinking about that what I would buy if sufficent funds appered suddenly, I think I would buy a Alexa in oak as I dont own that icon picece or a sbs in oak or perhaps in chocolate...
    ( or a printed Alexa or a Bays in oak as I still dont know if these are seasonal or not...lovely bags...hope they are not seasonal so they will be here for a long time= greater chance for me to get one myself)

6. Definitely core bag/ wallet in a classic colour!
    :smile:

7. Thanks everyone for all your help - looks like a classic then!! I think I've chosen and have rung them to check availability and they have what I'd like. Just need to persuade husband to go there - when he left he seemed to have forgotten he had offered to go????

8. Looking forward to the reveal icy :tup:

9. Never mind - OH won't go. We have enough outgoings at the moment so a new Mulberry is not for me at present. Thanks for your help though x