Portraits and Objects ~ Men's AW2008

Shawl-collar cardigan in Havana Silk. Shirt with straight soft collar in beige cotton and cashmere with leather-tab cuffs. Straight 7cm wool and silk tie, dark grey/black fluorescent pink. Straight trousers in Havana Prince-of-Wales wool blend. Jud Derby shoes in black Antique Calf.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 419
Interesting color for a Sac a depeches in rare porosus. Reminds me of JFK's croc briefcase at auction several years ago. The late Duke of Windsor had one made of box and tartan.

Pair of 16mm flat reins. Weymouth 125 bit. Stirrups. Pair of 18mm laced reins. 2-ring 125 bit. 65cm braided riding crop in goatskin and wood.

Feudou II travel bag in grey/fawn and Barenia calfskin.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 384
Rodeo ankle boots in camel calfskin stirrup leather. Victoria II 4 tote bag in black Baobab buffalo. Iskender Roemer stemmed glass in cypress crystal. Journey suede, orange lining. 24/24 MM bag in Black Evergrain calfskin. Patan 150 x 200 cm plaid in tobacco brown handwoven cashmere.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 441
mrssparkles, you're officially on my 'If I was a billionaire, i'd buy H for these TPFers' list. :tup:

Love this thread, love the pictures, love the Sac a Depeche. I'm more partial to the Plume Depeche for simplicity, or the Kelly Depeche for the cool clasp. But, still: :drool::wlae::yahoo:

Hooded Blouson in Matte Havanna Croc. Pullove in rope wool and yak with asymmetric stand-up zip collar and leather detailing. Pleated trousers in brown wool flannel.

Beloved India silk twill carre (design Philippe Dumas), anise green/bright red/bronze.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 346
Ilove Hermes equestrian gear. I never had any but a woman I rode with had a Hermes saddle that I used a few times and it was the most beautiful and comfortable saddle I ever used.

Shirt with soft straight collar in cotton poplin with white, sky blue, and brown stripes. Two-button wool and cotton jacket, fog microprint. Cotton shirt with grey stripes.

Very nice! Very sharp! :tup:

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 297
GM Losange in cashmere and silk, natural/Havana. Scarf with cable stitch in fog cashmere.

Plume 40 chocolate calfskin attache case.
(so lovely for men, I feel)

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 372