Portobello...Where art thou?

Feb 2, 2009
Ladies, I have a tale of woe that you've all heard of. You see a Chanel and you think and think about it, but you pass, thinking you're doing the right thing. A year later...you are still thinking about the same bag and it's no where to be seen or found. I am asking for your help! Have you seen this bag anywhere for sale?

It's the black portobello with black tweed and kiss lock closure from 2009. Elusive but I'm hoping that you ladies can help!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Thanks to Beach Bum for letting me poach her picture just for this purpose.

Attachments

• chanelportobello.jpg
    chanelportobello.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 308
i feel yer pain... was the same til early this year. stalked the bay forever, and then, 1 day, *pop*! meant to be! heavy, but true luv! don't lose hope, GL!

Your story gives me hope. All is not lost! I've been trolling the bay as well and coming up empty, so I thought I'd post and see whether there is some hidden trove of portobellos lurking on a website I'm unawares of!

Thanks for the encouragement!

i feel yer pain... was the same til early this year. stalked the bay forever, and then, 1 day, *pop*! meant to be! heavy, but true luv! don't lose hope, GL!

I spotted 2 SOHO exclusive portobellos at the Tysons Corner, VA Chanel Boutique the other day. Not this same black on black but just sayin... :graucho:

Thanks purse-nality and Tartine for keeping your eyes peeled! I'm still holding out for black/black with tweed frame on the inside. Maybe I'll put up some reward posters in the near future since the bag is eluding me!