Portobello or Artsy Azur or Balenciaga Day?

Help me choose my first hobo!

• LV Portobello

• LV Artsy Azur

• Balenciaga Day

Results are only viewable after voting.

machihazel

Crazy Speedy Lady
O.G.
Jan 31, 2010
I am looking for a hobo purse for days when I need both hands free! A low-maintenance one that will last for years to come (quality-wise). I will use it mainly for traveling/city walks and errands runs (my NF GM is too huge for these). Will possibly have my iPad in addition to my other regular items (wallet, cosmetic case, phone... etc.)

Thanks for your advice!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL! ;)

machihazel said:
I am looking for a hobo purse for days when I need both hands free! A low-maintenance one that will last for years to come (quality-wise). I will use it mainly for traveling/city walks and errands runs (my NF GM is too huge for these). Will possibly have my iPad in addition to my other regular items (wallet, cosmetic case, phone... etc.)

Portobello hands down, but if you want your hands free you should look into a speedy b or a delightful mm with an extra keepall strap.

machihazel said:

I have the artsy mm and it's quite a big bag in my opinion and can get heavy to always carry on your shoulder while out shopping with the iPad in it. So the portobello may be better. But if you really need to be hands free I would also suggest checking out the two options mentioned above :smile:

My vote went to Balenciaga. I like the styling better than all the other option. I love the big hoo styling. Plus it's an all leather bag whereas the others mentioned are canvas with leather accents at a much higher cost!