Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Duomo Hobo

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

PF2010

O.G.
May 15, 2010
Hi everyone,

I've been looking for a new bag in Damier Ebene and really like the look of the Duomo Hobo. However, I have a chance to buy a pre-loved Portobello GM in excellent condition. The Duomo Hobo will be a bit more money but not much difference.

Both bags are pretty similar to me in terms of shape and function but recognize that the Duomo Hobo has a few more features like the double zip and feet on the bottom while the Portobello GM is pretty simple in its styling but does have the microfiber lining.

I have a Sully MM which I love and while both bags are similar to the Sully, I think the Portobello looks slightly different.

Any thoughts on which way I should go or points I should consider?

Thank you!

The strap on the Duomo is more comfortable but I think overall Portobello is a prettier bag from the two. I have Portobello PM and i love it except for the strap. Its kinda thick and hard and I don't use the bag as much so it hasn't soften up either. GL with ur decision

Duomo has my vote. The Portobello is a beautiful bag but not only is it very similar to the Sully it also has a history of cracking (can't remember if it was the PM or the GM that was really affected though)

Duomo hobo- been using mine for the last 3 weeks without switching out which is very unusual for me. If you think the Sully is comfortable, the duomo is right up there with her.

They are really close for me too because they're both gorgeous and similar to each other - but based on the feedback from people who own either bag, I'd go with the Duomo. I'd only use a bag if it's comfortable.

Duomo. I also have the Sully MM and tried on the Portobello multiple times but was love at first sight with the Duomo. Using it right now and it is uber comfortable.

Duomo. Stay far away from the Portobello. Way too many people had issues with cracking, particularly with the GM. Plus, the handle is more comfortable on the Duomo.