Portobello GM... lots of pictures

Panders77

Aug 24, 2011
North Carolina
Just wanted to share my new Louis Vuitton Portobello GM made in France with everyone. I am so excited to have this beautiful bag in my collection. Since I have the lovely Sully MM I could not get the Portobello off my mind.

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013
So beautiful! Congratulations! I saw your video and it was amazing as always! You have a beautiful collection!

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
congrats on your new portobello! perfect companion to sully. ps love your youtube videos and looking forward to one on your new beauty : )

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Beautiful bags! And I cannot tell you how many bags you helped me buy because of your videos!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Panders77

Aug 24, 2011
North Carolina
So beautiful! Congratulations! I saw your video and it was amazing as always! You have a beautiful collection!
Thanks so much.

congrats on your new portobello! perfect companion to sully. ps love your youtube videos and looking forward to one on your new beauty : )
Thank you I love the Sully and so glad to have the Portobello too.

Beautiful bags! And I cannot tell you how many bags you helped me buy because of your videos!

Awe that is wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Am excited for you !! :woot:
Thanks so much, I just love her.

Congrats!!

Always enjoy watching your videos. Very informative. Thanks.
Awe thank you so much.

midnitee

Sep 9, 2011
USA
Love it and your helpful videos! Congrats on your lovely purchase! She's perfect for the upcoming fall :smile:

Markxmikesmom

Jul 6, 2012
Beautiful San Diego!!
Big congrats!!
I just got the PM this week. Unfortunately my GM cracked or I still would have had it.
It's such a great bag! There is nothing I don't like about the Portobello!
I hope you enjoying her for a very long time!!

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Congrats! I have the Port GM and had the Sully MM but ended up selling the Sully MM. It was a great and comfortable bag I just felt I had several hobo bags in my collection already.