Portland (PDX) Meetup!

oh this is so great. Thursday 6pm, but of course I will arrive in portland early enough to get in some of that great tax free saks shopping. thanks for arranging this. If only my jet weren't in the shop I could fly us all down to shop mom's Hermes store in san fran.

oh this is so great. Thursday 6pm, but of course I will arrive in portland early enough to get in some of that great tax free saks shopping. thanks for arranging this. If only my jet weren't in the shop I could fly us all down to shop mom's Hermes store in san fran.

heehee! Well I'd love to meet up with you at Saks beforehand, if you like. I get off work at 330 and can be up in Portland by 415-430ish! PM me if you want to work it out!

I don't mean to intrude but I saw the title of this thread because it's the top thread in your forum now and I had NO idea that there were that many H lovers in the PDX area. I'm thrilled and have to start hanging out in the Hermes forum more. I'm over in LV lots, but Hermes is my dream (isn't it everyone's.)
Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and have a good time in PDX. Maybe next time I'll have a Hermes and can join you.

Hey, you don't have to have Hermes in your hand to meet up! I was lucky enough to get a Karo but if it weren't for that, the only Hermes I have is a scarf tying book :smile:

Hey, you don't have to have Hermes in your hand to meet up! I was lucky enough to get a Karo but if it weren't for that, the only Hermes I have is a scarf tying book :smile:

Thanks, I just haven't really hung out in the H-forum. I've been a little intimidated. I'm also afraid of finding something I can't live without. My LV addiction is bad enough. I'll have to start coming around and learning more about Hermes. I'm just thrilled that there are enough ladies in the area to support an actual meet. (Most of my friends and relatives think I'm nuts.)