Portland Leather Goods and all their goodies. Anyone else a fan?

I received the Papaya yesterday. I love the color but not sure about the leather . It is not pebbled but it is not smooth either. There is no damage on the bag just somewhat wrinkly leather, but it looks like most are the same way. I am going to hold on to it for now as the color is perfection. If you have a papaya bag what is your leather like?
@dcooney4 That's exactly what mine looks like, too. I'd post a pic but I'm at work... It doesn't detract from it at all, I love the color - and while I don't mind my fingernail scratches on my other 'oiled' leather Minis, I love that this one doesn't show scratches.

Last edited:
@dcooney4 That's exactly what mine looks like, too. I'd post a pic but I'm at work... It doesn't detract from it at all, I love the color - and while I don't mind my fingernail scratches on my other 'oiled' leather Minis, I love that this one doesn't show scratches.
Once I dressed her up with the strap and put in the organizer I fell in love with it.

View attachment 4938318I am having fun figuring out which of these adorable scarfs to put on which bag. They are a real pick me up. I think the center bag can wear either of these two. Not going anywhere to day so just playing around for now. Before this year I was never into purse decorations but my friend does it so beautifully that I have changed my mind. I received the best bag accessories for Christmas so I will have lots of fun when time allows.

View attachment 4938318

These are beautiful! What kind of organizer do you use?

Today I'm carrying my Classic tote in black with tan handles, large. Also using my PLG Eclipse makeup bag, my Lifetime Leather (also made in USA, Arizona) wallet, and Fox Creek Leather (made in USA, KY) leather 8-key case.

portland2.jpg

portland1.jpg

I thought that was Canyon? I love the marbled look. :heart:

My bag is the Grizzly leather, but it's about 2 years old and was on a markdown. I think they reintroduced it so what I bought as Grizzly may now be called Canyon (I'm just guessing). I didn't see that wording about the Grizzy leather being weather-resistant on their site any more, either.

Last edited:
Today I'm carrying my Classic tote in black with tan handles, large. Also using my PLG Eclipse makeup bag, my Lifetime Leather (also made in USA, Arizona) wallet, and Fox Creek Leather (made in USA, KY) leather 8-key case.

View attachment 4957291

View attachment 4957292

My bag is the Grizzly leather, but it's about 2 years old and was on a markdown. I think they reintroduced it so what I bought as Grizzly may now be called Canyon (I'm just guessing). I didn't see that wording about the Grizzy leather being weather-resistant on their site any more, either.
They still have grizzly. Canyon is a very mottled looking but beautiful leather. I love your bag and all your goodies.

Alright everyone...I just upgraded my 10+ year old Vera Bradley tote bag to something that will suit my needs for decades to come. I’m excited to take this traveling (eventually!) to pair with my Wandler Luna bag for more formal occasions.

I’ll post some pics when she arrives! I opted for the crossbody tote with a zipper.

Attachments

• 8204CA17-1CBB-4763-B6B4-C5A77F50A8F5.jpeg
    8204CA17-1CBB-4763-B6B4-C5A77F50A8F5.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 89A11D39-8A58-4827-8FD9-0C4DA3AB6224.jpeg
    89A11D39-8A58-4827-8FD9-0C4DA3AB6224.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 23
Alright everyone...I just upgraded my 10+ year old Vera Bradley tote bag to something that will suit my needs for decades to come. I’m excited to take this traveling (eventually!) to pair with my Wandler Luna bag for more formal occasions.

I’ll post some pics when she arrives! I opted for the crossbody tote with a zipper.
Coolio!!! Looking forward to pics, and do let me know what you think of the Stashio items! Yay!

Reactions: Danzie89