Portland Leather Goods and all their goodies. Anyone else a fan?

I have the large Classic Tote in Deep - which is a great dark rich blue, with contrasting brown handles. I almost sold it not long ago, and realized it was such a great forever bag. I bought it as a work bag, and it fits that bill perfectly, and a bit over a year later still has the nice leather smell. I’ll check out the Mini Crossbody!

ETA: Could you show what you can carry in your Mini? Thanks!

Last edited:
I have the large Classic Tote in Deep - which is a great dark rich blue, with contrasting brown handles. I almost sold it not long ago, and realized it was such a great forever bag. I bought it as a work bag, and it fits that bill perfectly, and a bit over a year later still has the nice leather smell. I’ll check out the Mini Crossbody!

ETA: Could you show what you can carry in your Mini? Thanks!
Can I see a picture of your tote?

Reactions: mocktail
This everything that was in my bag yesterday with the exception of my phone and glasses so I could take this picture. I use the pockets on the organizer to hold my masks , and glasses.

View attachment 4875047
Wow, that's a lot!!! And your organizer looks like it was made for this mini tote!

Sorry I didn't post my tote last night, it was downstairs in the closet and I was too lazy. LOL. The second photo shows the blue better. And the straps are black, not brown. She has an inside pocket as well. Will start putting her to work tomorrow!

2020 10 11_3148.JPG2020 10 11_3149.JPG

Wow, that's a lot!!! And your organizer looks like it was made for this mini tote!

Sorry I didn't post my tote last night, it was downstairs in the closet and I was too lazy. LOL. The second photo shows the blue better. And the straps are black, not brown. She has an inside pocket as well. Will start putting her to work tomorrow!

View attachment 4875211View attachment 4875212
I love this color. I wish they would make it in the mini. Just gorgeous!

OK, help me pick a color - I've long wanted something in orange, which I guess is PL's "papaya" - but then sunflower is calling me, too. What say?

View attachment 4875358View attachment 4875359
That is a tough one . I have sunflower and adore it . But someone in the shop your own closet had the papaya and it is stunning. Not overly orange but gorgeous! Here is my sunflower.

FA2F1D0D-CE31-42ED-A456-EA98B1222292.jpeg

My brother asked me what I would like as a gift. I told him a merlot mini tote from PLG. Last time he bought me a gift he said no more bags, but he liked that they were a small USA based company and told me it is on the way. So funny! Though he did say he liked the circle bag better but ordered the merlot mini.

My brother asked me what I would like as a gift. I told him a merlot mini tote from PLG. Last time he bought me a gift he said no more bags, but he liked that they were a small USA based company and told me it is on the way. So funny! Though he did say he liked the circle bag better but ordered the merlot mini.
What a thoughtful brother!

Reactions: mocktail