PORTERO Sale 4 Days Code: VDAYTEN

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Portero has a sale for 4 days. Enter code VDAYTEN at check out for an extra 10% off purchase. I have never purchased from them. Has anyone else?? Have read about them a good bit though. Great deal if they are trustworthy!!
    If anyone has advice about them, I would appreciate it as there is something there I might like to purchase. Thanks! Loving this forum!!

2. I know one TPFer who has purchased from them in the past and everything went smoothly :yes:

Thanks for sharing the code!

3. they are very professional and the paddy I bought was in excellent condition and nicely packaged (better than described on site). They also have a good return policy so if you don't like something you can just send it back.

4. Thanks for the input. That is so good to know. I am looking for a Chloe Edith and don't want to buy a faker. Reading this forum, it seems unscrupulous sellers are EVERYWHERE!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.