Portero or malleries

I agree. I haven't bought a purse online ,just the stores. But I wanna give it a try.

I'm giving myself a few days if I can't find a preowned purse I don't have any choice but to buy in the store.

Thanks.

cherrycookies said:
i had a bad experience with 1 of the above websites. it was my 1st time and never again.

you can google for more info in TPF actually. alot have been said about them.

Scary. Even if they are cheaper, it's still a lot of money. It's our hard earned money

I've bought from Portero because they guarantee that their bags are real. There is definitely a risk when you buy online, but they will give you your money back if there's an issue. I bought a Kelly from them -- it was new and more expensive than one from the store, but I wouldn't have been able to walk into Hermes and get it. Also, a little Speedy -- it was used, but a great price. I don't think Malleries would give you $$$ back? Feel free to correct me.

I had trouble trying to find someone to talk to on Malleries when I suspected the authenticity of a bag I bought. The next issue is how to get my money back. Thankfully I bought the bag through Paypal which means I can open a dispute within 45 days of purchase.

I had trouble trying to find someone to talk to on Malleries when I suspected the authenticity of a bag I bought. The next issue is how to get my money back. Thankfully I bought the bag through Paypal which means I can open a dispute within 45 days of purchase.

It would be very unusual for you to have purchased a fake bag off that site. Not saying it can't happen, but quite unlikely.
You need to contact your Malleries seller directly. Malleries has many different sellers. You were provided with the seller's contact details when you completed the purchase order. Ask your seller about your concerns and see what kind of response they give you. It's likely you just aren't familiar with the Chanel hallmarks from the era in which the bag is from.
Have you had the bag authenticated by a non-biased 3rd party such as the ATC here on the Purse Forum or by Etinceler Authentications? You will need to do that and obtain a written statement in order to proceed with any sort of claim.

Last edited: