PORTERO on eBay.....help.....

1. I couldn't find them on the recommended resellers list and I was wondering if anyone has had transactions with them? They have a scarf online right now I'd kill for but I've never dealt with them and I usually don't buy outside my "comfort" zone......:sos:

:flowers:

2. ?

3. Thank you Jag!!! Thinking I might pass....

4. I have never bought a scarf from Portero but recently bid on one but did not meet the reserve. Got a second chance offer on the scarf, but was stunned by the amount requested. This was the 2nd or 3rd time around for the same scarf on eBay, so, I think their reserves are really high.

5. Hi Shopmom, I have never dealt with them personally but from their auctions, what I find lacking is detailed pics of their items and detailed description...I always feel safer if the seller declares everything and show detailed pics so I will know exactly what's coming in the mail. You could ask the seller for more pics. Hope this helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice