porte monnaie wallet (multicolore)

1. I am thinking of getting this wallet. Does any one have one and what do they think of it? It is a lot for a wallet but seems to meet my requirements. Thanks for any input.

2. I first bought the PMM in multicolor, then changed to epi and finally settled in the same wallet but in the groom. Anyways, I think it's a great wallet! I have a M by MJ wallet that's very similar in design.

It's really easy to use. I like that you can fit your check register in it and there's a different compartment where you can put your bills. The separate "sections" between the middle zipper portion is also nice for receipts. The one thing that I liked about the mono or groom version better is that you get 10 cc slots. From what I remember the MC and epi only have 6 slots.

I know LV seems to "frown" on you putting your things in their wallets and bags, just do it. There's no point in buying a wallet that you don't like the design of. My only reason for trading in the MC was that the interior vachetta scared me.

3. thanks for your input. A few other questions: where do you put change? Did you buy at the LV store or online? I would think the store has much more selection.

4. I bought my stuff at the store--I have to see things like that in person to make a decision. I put my change in the inner zipper pocket.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice