Porte Monaie...and coin purses...

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Are these basically impossible to find--especially the porte monaie (mini mini coin purses) on eBay? I guess this is the only place to find them...

And for the coin purses--Balenciaga said they only ordered 2 of each color for the coin purses so getting on the waitlist now would be pretty useless for the current collections colors :s

any idea where else to call for coin purses in some bright nice colors?

Barneys Seattle had some pretty coin purses the last time I was in. I think they had Magenta, Electric Blue, Tomato, Pine and Juane.

The porte-monnaies turn up, but you have to see them first, because they're in pretty high demand. I got very lucky in finding mine.

^^ohhh thanks--ack just called them but they didnt have tomato coin purses anymore though the SA didnt seem to be very well versed with balenciaga color names either...

And for the coin purses--Balenciaga said they only ordered 2 of each color for the coin purses

WOW that sure isn't very many....I would think they'd order ALOT more.....

Yeah - you'd think they would get a lot of the pop colors especially. I'm on the waiting list but if they only get 2 I doubt I'm that high up - hmmm, maybe I'll have to call Seattle tomorrow! BTW - I love Seattle - used to go there once a month for biz but sadly now I only get to go a few times a year.