Porte-Documents Voyage PM - 15inch Macbook

Skippy23

Jan 14, 2014
My husband has recently purchased the Porte-Documents Voyage PM. He currently has a 13inch MacBook and is looking to upgrade to a 15inch MacBook but is unsure how this will fit into the bag. We're sure it will fit based dimensions but unsure if it will be too tight to allow easy access into the bag.

If anyone has some photos of how well a 15inc MacBook fits can you please share them?

Thanks!

Attachments

• louis-vuitton-porte-documents-voyage-pm-taiga-leather-men-s-bags--M34418_PM2_Front view.jpg
    louis-vuitton-porte-documents-voyage-pm-taiga-leather-men-s-bags--M34418_PM2_Front view.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 865
My husband has recently purchased the Porte-Documents Voyage PM. He currently has a 13inch MacBook and is looking to upgrade to a 15inch MacBook but is unsure how this will fit into the bag. We're sure it will fit based dimensions but unsure if it will be too tight to allow easy access into the bag.

If anyone has some photos of how well a 15inc MacBook fits can you please share them?

Thanks!
The PM size is actually the exact same size as a 13 inch MacBook Pro with Retina display (the old model), so I’m not sure if the 15 inch new model would fit. I know for a fact that the old model 15 inch MacBook Pro with Retina display will not fit in this bag, so I’d imagine it would be a pretty tight fit unless the dimensions of this bag differ from the canvas counterparts, which is the kind I tried in store.

I hope this helps.

The PM size is actually the exact same size as a 13 inch MacBook Pro with Retina display (the old model), so I’m not sure if the 15 inch new model would fit. I know for a fact that the old model 15 inch MacBook Pro with Retina display will not fit in this bag, so I’d imagine it would be a pretty tight fit unless the dimensions of this bag differ from the canvas counterparts, which is the kind I tried in store.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for letting me know :smile:

I popped down to a computer store with the bag to test it out today, it fits but it's certainly snug!

Attachments

• IMG_0235.JPG
    IMG_0235.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 822
  • IMG_2648.JPG
    IMG_2648.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 972
  • IMG_7991.JPG
    IMG_7991.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 771