Porte-Cartes Simple

1. Does anyone have this? It comes in Mono, Damier and Epi. I have a Kate Spade commuter pass that looks pretty ratty after only 2 years :sad: and I guess it justfies the purchase of a new one, LOL!

Which one would you choose? I'm leaning more towards the epi but I want something that'll last a while and not lose its shape (i.e. keep the cards secure). My cards, one of which is a super-thin Metrocard, can easily fall out of my Kate Spade one

2. Can you post a photo?

3. Out of the three I would go for Epi.

4. Here's the epi:

[​IMG]

And here's the mono

[​IMG]

5. I like them both. I think the mono would hold it's shape better because it's not leather? I don't know... What's the price difference?

6. The epi is 150 and the mono and damier are 130 (not 100% sure on the damier). It seems like a lot to pay for a card case- for a couple of hundred more, I could get a bag!! And I don't know if this item will be affected by the price hike.

7. I have the Chanel Cambon one that is like that and i love it! its great for when you carry pochettes b/c a wallet is usually too big and bulky when paired with keys, cellie etc.

8. I'm even more undecided now- I'd like to see the Chanel one! :huh:

Thanks for the help, everyone. There aren't many people around who understand my bag addiction, so it's great to know I can post here!

9. Please post a pic!!!:biggrin:

10. how does this compare to the cles?

11. go for the epi!

12. I like it, but like this better
    [​IMG]

it's 125

13. I have it and don't use it as much... I was actually thinking of posting it on eBay soon to put the money towards my "Bosphore Messenger GM Fund". :lol:

14. i have the epi, in myrtille, from a couple summers ago...

it was really nice, and i got some compliments on it here and there... but i like wallets that fold open in some way, and the leather was pretty stiff...which im not a big fan of.

the color is beautiful though. i always try to find other small accessories i like but keep coming back to epi...i really want a cannelle cles!

15. I too was thinking of a cartes simple, I decided on a pocket organizer in Monogram instead, it seemed more versatile. Should be getting it any day now fron elux, ill post a pic

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice