Books & Music Portal Chronicles fans!

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Anyone else out there enjoying this fantastic series by Imogen Rose? (a tPFer too!) :yahoo:

I am currently on the third book of the series, Quantum, which follows Portal and Equilibrium. The series is a mix of Time Travel, romance and so many clever plot twist and turns I can't put the books down. :tup:

Ninja Sue

Dreaming of vacation
O.G.
Aug 7, 2006
In an orange world
Congrats to our dearest Rose!! Thanks for starting this thread, Bella. All three books of the Portal Chronicles are terrific but Quantum is my fave. Can't wait to find out what happens in the next book in the series!

Vanmiracle

SilkySide
O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
Vienna · Austria
I liked PORTAL very much. It took some time to get the book from Amazon.de, but finally it worked great. So, even on the other side of the globe you will have the possibility to read ROSE's books.
I am also proud owner of the Hermes LookBook One, which is a beautiful Photobook with ladies wearing Hermès scarves.

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Rose's new book FAUSTINE The Bonfire Chronicles Book One is out now. :yahoo:

I'm almost finished reading it and it's fantastic. So now I'm hooked on both series. :biggrin:

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
USA
Rose's new book FAUSTINE The Bonfire Chronicles Book One is out now. :yahoo:

I'm almost finished reading it and it's fantastic. So now I'm hooked on both series. :biggrin:
Glad you are enjoying them! I am absolutely thrilled!

Cindi

My baby, Bellis
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
PA USA
I was just looking for something new to read. Thanks girls, I just bought the Kindle version! Looks really interesting.