port i'm beautiful midi and pewter rock me reveals! with modeling pics!! :)

I love your new bags. Both are beautiful. I was afraid the full size RM would be too big on me but I'm wrong. You're my size and it's perfect.

Adding both the Rock Me and I'm Beautiful to my "want" list :smile:

Last edited:
I've noticed some RM bags have a clip holding the tag and some, like yours, have a chain. Is there any significance to the difference or is it random?

Thanks for sharing pictures! :smile:[/QUOTE]

The Rock Me has the clip, the Rock Me Midi has the chain.

Glamgirl--thanks ever so much for posting such BRILLIANT pictures. I think your pix really give everyone an idea of the Rock Me and the IBMidi. I have the same IB Midi as you, in port, and couldn't get the pictures right. It is that great combination of structured and slouchy at the same time! It is a tres wonderful bag. Enjoy bagtwin!

I love your new bags. Both are beautiful. I was afraid the full size RM would be too big on me but I'm wrong. You're my size and it's perfect.

Adding both the Rock Me and I'm Beautiful to my "want" list :smile:

Hey girl! If you can wear the TMA and the NR Fab then you can totally do the Rock Me! :smile: Maybe it's cause its more vertical but it feels way more manageable than the Fab which I thought was just way too huge on me.

Oh my goodness! LOVE that RM in pewter! So gorgeous! I tend to like mine with it wide open as well. The the IB is much nicer than I pictured. It looks like a great size!

Congrats on such wonderful purchases!

Your pictures are great! I, too, need a visual when deciding on a bag. I thought the full-size RM would be larger than that. I emailed Jackie for her recommendations and she thought the midi would be a better size for me, but I'm the same size as you are and the RM looks great on you!

Hmmm ... I wonder if my dh would be okay with me spending another $700+ on a bag. I'm supposed to be on a bag ban (self-imposed). :P