Pore minimizers

mashedpotato

Mashedpotato
Apr 20, 2012
Does anyone know of a good product that can help minimize pores?
I've tired products from body shop, sheshido, etude and clinique. Please let me know if you know of another product is good for large pores etc on cheek areas, close to the nose and nose.

Thanks so much

Nothing has helped actually minimize my pores sadly. Maybelline baby face pore eraser makes them lookmuch smaller though. It works better than higher end products I have tried.

Clinique poor refining solutions instant perfector

After cleansing my skin I use the following.
Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 New Formula
This formula is for normal skin.
Lotion P50 is a multi-purpose lotion that gently exfoliates and purifies the skin, helps regulate excess sebum, matifies, moisturizes and rebalances the skin's pH. Removes dead cells and impurities on daily basis.
Helps to matify and regulate sebum secretion, enhances epidermal renewal, improves the strength and quality of the epidermis.
APPLICATION Use twice a day on a cotton pad all over face, neck, and decollete. This is the initial step followed by the enriched serums of Biologique Recherche. Note! If the product enters the eye, rinse abundantly with clean water for 1 to 2 minutes.

I use this retinol product at night, it is amazing and my skin has never looked better. Bright, more clear and the pores are notiibly smaller. Shani Darden Retinol Reform

https://www.shanidarden.com/products/resurface-by-shani-darden-retinol-reform-1oz

in the morning followed by the following
SkinCeuticals
Serum 20 AOX Plus (1 oz.) is great, you can purchase at www.dermstore.com

and finally, this product has made such a huge difference
Sunday Riley
SPACE.NK.apothecary Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment
$105.00

Attachments

• Retinol-Reform_5a08eb97-9d8f-4fb7-a83a-7fc25061f011_1024x1024.png
    Retinol-Reform_5a08eb97-9d8f-4fb7-a83a-7fc25061f011_1024x1024.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 276
  • Biologique_Recherche_Lotion_P50_New_Formula.jpg
    Biologique_Recherche_Lotion_P50_New_Formula.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 277
  • _10984695.jpg
    _10984695.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 285
use anything with a glycolic acid in the product as that will help decrease the size of your pore..also when wearing make up try buffing in your f foundation with a make up brush..that helps minimize the pores too :biggrin: