Porcelain lovers in Amsterdam

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted this in website finds, but I think it deserves a thread of its own.

I discovered that a porcelain boutique next to my hair salon is now carrying H porcelain. I spotted the stack of newly received orange boxes through the window and from across the street, and had to check it out :P The H boutique in Ams doesn't even have any of the orchids pattern and this store has quite a few pieces and is getting more every day. :tup:

http://www.m-e-k.nl/

2. I love H porcelain. If only I could afford to have the whole Cheval d'Orient collection especially the soup tureens and serving plates. Thanks bella for posting!

3. I love Balcons de Guadalquivir, which I have breakfast on every morning

4. I do love the orchids and the nile collection, I was told the boutique did not order the orchids, just the square coral line. I don't knowthe name of that one.

5. I am a nut for china, and Hermes china is so gorgeous! I would love to have Balcons de Guadalquivir or the Orchids... although I'd (gladly) settle for the Nile pattern!