Popularity of designer brands by location

ilec

O.G.
Nov 25, 2009
Hi, I was just interested to gather some information on which designer brands are the most popular by location. You can state the info by what you saw yourself or heard about. In HK, the majority wears LV or Gucci, with no signs of Burberry, Dior, Fendi as much. In Korea, its mostly LV dominating. In Canada, it's Coach.

Last edited:
I think it depends on where you are in Canada - we're talking about the second largest country in the world!

TO, Vancouver and Ottawa have a lot of LV... in Kingston, you'll see tons of Longchamp.

It depends which neighbourhood in London and Paris, the S of France has lots of tourists so it's difficult to tell what is a local favourite.

In London where I live it's anything quilted with a chain, MJ Stams and Chanel 'types'.

Boston- Coach, LV, Chanel, Burberry, LongChamps. I see quite a few fake LV's and fake Chanels. I think a staple it seems for the college students BU, Suffolk and Emerson is to carry that annoying typical vinyl LongChamp tote that I see around the city. haha

Rockland County, NY - LV and Coach are those that are recognizable to me, with MBMJ catching up. I do see quite a few unique, pretty leather bags from the 35+ age group. Most LVs I see in my immediate neighborhood are real.

depends what part of Southern CA -- it's pretty big

In OC I see a lot of Chanel, LV, Coach too... have seen quite a few Hermes too

depends where you are - some cities are more conservative....
where I used to live I saw a lot of *wild* sh*t haha

I think anywhere in the United States you will see more LV, Dooney and Coach than anything else. That's part of the reason I have started carrying other brands. I own all of these brands but I would rather people didn't know my purse on sight.