Popular items on LV website are always "call for availability"???

Why??? I live near several LV stores but enjoy the convenience and privacy of online ordering... I have not been able to place a successful order in over 4 months because of lack of inventory of popular items. Does this drive anyone else crazy??? LOL

I'm not the op, but I sure would like the round coin purse. I may just wait till I go to NYC.

I'm also frustrated with online availability, but don't live close to any LV stores. I'm trying to be patient waiting for the Pochette Metis to be available in mono.
Have you tried calling customer service to have them track the item down and do a charge send for you instead then? I know it is not the easiest way, but at least you may not have to wait as long. Popular items go quick once they show available again. Also, I wonder how the strike has affected the availability of items?

Why??? I live near several LV stores but enjoy the convenience and privacy of online ordering... I have not been able to place a successful order in over 4 months because of lack of inventory of popular items. Does this drive anyone else crazy??? LOL
Do you check throughout the day? I notice that they will add items at different times of the day. Sometimes in the morning or late at night.....i have been watching the degrade vernis charm as well..I have not seen it available yet..LV really needs to work on their website even though they keep saying they are doing major upgrades to it I don't notice much difference..I did see they took away overnight shipping :sad:

Reactions: chrissy106
Do you check throughout the day? I notice that they will add items at different times of the day. Sometimes in the morning or late at night.....i have been watching the degrade vernis charm as well..I have not seen it available yet..LV really needs to work on their website even though they keep saying they are doing major upgrades to it I don't notice much difference..I did see they took away overnight shipping :sad:
Yes, I do check throughout the day... I'm starting to feel like an LV Addict, Lol!! But then again, all of us on TPF are addicts so I don't feel alone ;)!

Reactions: kkfiregirl

Online is only one door compares to MANY MANY doors of sale LV has in the US. Especially when you're looking at hot items, they do go very fast and there are only a limited amount of stock available online. The best way is to call CS if you don't want to go to the store because most of the time there are many stores in the US would have the item you want available and CS can track it and do a charge send for you.

Have you tried calling customer service to have them track the item down and do a charge send for you instead then? I know it is not the easiest way, but at least you may not have to wait as long. Popular items go quick once they show available again. Also, I wonder how the strike has affected the availability of items?
You know every time i call I get a different response form CS... for ex. most of the time they will direct me to a local store (which is what I'm avoiding) and when I ask about wait-lists, etc. I always get a different answer. I will inquire about a charge-send from the local store through CS though... thx for sharing the idea!!

Online is only one door compares to MANY MANY doors of sale LV has in the US. Especially when you're looking at hot items, they do go very fast and there are only a limited amount of stock available online. The best way is to call CS if you don't want to go to the store because most of the time there are many stores in the US would have the item you want available and CS can track it and do a charge send for you.
CS has never mention the availability to do this so I will definitely try this... Thx!!