Poppy

Does anyone have one and what are your thoughts on this bag for size, how easy to carry and how practical :smile:

I do and I love her!!!!

My DH bought me a large black Poppy from the outlets a few years ago... I used her every day for a couple of years - this was before I could afford to have any more bags in my collection.

It's very comfy to carry, holds loads, has diff sections within the bag which is great, lightweight, mine is black with silver hardware so IMO it looks quite edgy.

About 6 months ago I decided to swap my large poppy for a medium poppy as I found the large just too big for my needs. The medium is perfect. Although either size would be brilliant. Medium holds tonnes of stuff too.

I've no idea why this style isn't more popular as I think it's fab and the people that I know of who have or have owned one seem to think the same.

My mum has one in bright orange and she loves hers too!

I do and I love her!!!!

My DH bought me a large black Poppy from the outlets a few years ago... I used her every day for a couple of years - this was before I could afford to have any more bags in my collection.

It's very comfy to carry, holds loads, has diff sections within the bag which is great, lightweight, mine is black with silver hardware so IMO it looks quite edgy.

About 6 months ago I decided to swap my large poppy for a medium poppy as I found the large just too big for my needs. The medium is perfect. Although either size would be brilliant. Medium holds tonnes of stuff too.

I've no idea why this style isn't more popular as I think it's fab and the people that I know of who have or have owned one seem to think the same.

Thanks Lulu that is really helpful.

Would love to see some mod pics

Just one more question is it just a shoulder bag or can it be carried hand held too :smile:

Thanks Lulu that is really helpful.

Would love to see some mod pics

Just one more question is it just a shoulder bag or can it be carried hand held too :smile:

A very comfy shoulder bag and the straps don't slide off either. Can also be carried by hand or crook of the arm - just depends what you prefer. I like to sling her over my shoulder......

I'll try and do some a bit later for you....:smile:

I do and I love her!!!!

I have a choc one too and completely agree fab old style and the zips make it quite edgy ... well as edgy as I go..lol