Poppy Willis

I think this is the perfect answer to all of those who were wanting to continue with the legacy line from 2006. I am really hoping one of these in Natural (is this the only one in Vachetta? Or are they all vachetta? ) becomes available at the outlet. Is this the same size as the original Willis? I would love to see a side by side comparison. This girl is a vintage/legacy girl and the first bag to appeal to me since the Bonnie Collection a few years back.

I feel the same way! The more I use my Legacy bags, the more I wish they had continued that line w/ new purses each season.....but our long wait has finally come to fruition!

I can take some side-by-side shots when I get home tonight. My willis came a day early but I didn't get a chance to take any pics. last night. Shoot, now that I hear they're gone from the website already, I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting the vachetta one as well. Hopefully, they'll have more/newer colors avail. in the in the Spring, as has been rumored.

I feel the same way! The more I use my Legacy bags, the more I wish they had continued that line w/ new purses each season.....but our long wait has finally come to fruition!

I can take some side-by-side shots when I get home tonight. My willis came a day early but I didn't get a chance to take any pics. last night. Shoot, now that I hear they're gone from the website already, I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting the vachetta one as well. Hopefully, they'll have more/newer colors avail. in the in the Spring, as has been rumored.

I think you can still get the vachetta! Coach this morning told me that they had several of those in stock.

I just ordered the vachetta (natural) yesterday and had it 2-day shipped so it should be here by tomorrow and I will post plenty of pictures!!

Received my navy Willis today, and I love it! I was pleasantly surprised that it was able to fit my large Chelsea organizer wallet, large Colette wristlet, phone and keys just fine. The color is the perfect shade of blue. Love the legacy stripe lining! The leather has some distressed marks already but it works with the style of the purse. Love the hardware on the long strap and that it's adjustable. Can't wait to take her out this weekend! I do hope Coach makes this bag available in the saddle color for spring!

Hi Ladies!

Here is my Poppy Willis in Siggy with Vermillion trim. I was a bit disappointed when I opened it today because the signature one seems kind of flimsy and not as structured. I think that I will order a leather one when the spring colors come out!

FYI, I am 5'7 and weigh about 190 lbs.

IMG_0333 by wutang88, on Flickr

IMG_0331 by wutang88, on Flickr

IMG_0332 by wutang88, on Flickr

IMG_0329 by wutang88, on Flickr

IMG_0327 by wutang88, on Flickr

I still love it! It's a great size for a crossbody. I will definitely be collecting this bag in any other fun colors!

Hi Ladies!

Here is my Poppy Willis in Siggy with Vermillion trim. I was a bit disappointed when I opened it today because the signature one seems kind of flimsy and not as structured. I think that I will order a leather one when the spring colors come out!

I still love it! It's a great size for a crossbody. I will definitely be collecting this bag in any other fun colors!
The bag looks great on you!! I too plan on collecting many of the colors of this bag Im so excited!!!

Received my navy Willis today, and I love it! I was pleasantly surprised that it was able to fit my large Chelsea organizer wallet, large Colette wristlet, phone and keys just fine. The color is the perfect shade of blue. Love the legacy stripe lining! The leather has some distressed marks already but it works with the style of the purse. Love the hardware on the long strap and that it's adjustable. Can't wait to take her out this weekend! I do hope Coach makes this bag available in the saddle color for spring!
You should post pictures/Do a reveal!!! I'd love to see it! I bet it looks great on you : )

Hi Ladies!

IMG_0333 by wutang88, on Flickr

IMG_0331 by wutang88, on Flickr

IMG_0332 by wutang88, on Flickr

IMG_0329 by wutang88, on Flickr

IMG_0327 by wutang88, on Flickr

I love it!! we're about the same size and it looks perfect! thanks for the mod shot. I can't find this bag IRL in my area and I don't like ordering it without seeing if my stuff fits in it. This helps a lot, thanks!