Poppy Willis Obsession Reveal

Jan 13, 2011
Have you ever had a bag that you loved SOOOOO much you felt like you needed it in every color?!?!?!

I've found that bag for myself.

Presenting my Poppy Willis Collection 19132. Just added the vermilion and black and still growing!!

Attachments

• poppy willis 012.JPG
    poppy willis 012.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 2,005
  • poppy willis 008.JPG
    poppy willis 008.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,990
  • poppy willis 009.JPG
    poppy willis 009.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 2,047
And now for the matching accessories. This bag holds more than it looks.

I put a wallet (size varies), cosmetic case, pill box, cell phone, and keys in mine.

Also notice in the first picture how the verbiage changed on the handtag from pilot version to regular.

Pilot: "Celebrating Coach's 70th Anniversary"
Regular" "70th Anniversary Limited Edition"

Attachments

• poppy willis 011.JPG
    poppy willis 011.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,967
  • poppy willis 013.JPG
    poppy willis 013.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,957
  • poppy willis 014.JPG
    poppy willis 014.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,953
And now for the matching accessories. This bag holds more than it looks.

I put a wallet (size varies), cosmetic case, pill box, cell phone, and keys in mine.

Also notice in the first picture how the verbiage changed on the handtag from pilot version to regular.

Pilot: "Celebrating Coach's 70th Anniversary"
Regular" "70th Anniversary Limited Edition"

teehee awe those little wallets are just too cute !!!:P

Everything looks so great ! and matchs so well! I was in My Coach store today and they brought out the teal /parchment/ Navy poppy willis SA said its coming out in the new floor set in a couple of weeks. man was it cute! after seeing all yours and telling us how much they hold I really want a poppy willis!

Everything looks so great ! and matchs so well! I was in My Coach store today and they brought out the teal /parchment/ Navy poppy willis SA said its coming out in the new floor set in a couple of weeks. man was it cute! after seeing all yours and telling us how much they hold I really want a poppy willis!
omg that color sounds so cute! It sounds like the colorblock one! I can't wait for them to come out!! YIPEEEEE!

Those are awesome!! They look so cheery sitting all in a row with their cute little wallets and accessories! How fun do those look!?!? Great collection! I get the "must have them all" thing...I have four ergo totes....some bags are like chips...can't eat just one! :graucho:

Those are awesome!! They look so cheery sitting all in a row with their cute little wallets and accessories! How fun do those look!?!? Great collection! I get the "must have them all" thing...I have four ergo totes....some bags are like chips...can't eat just one! :graucho:
Well I think I might eat this whole bag of chips!!!!!

They look like little troops all lined up!