Poppy Whipstitch Hobo in Parchment - Reveal pics

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
She's finally here and she's a beauty!! I love this bag! I also saw the Whipstitch Hobo in Natural, and fell in love again ... she's my next bag with PCE, the vachetta leather is TDF!

Any, back to the Parchment Hobo, the leather is wonderful and soft, and the bag is a perfect size for me ... similar to my medium Carly (comparison pics will follow) ... she holds all my stuff easily -- large capacity wristlet, two medium wristlets, two key pouches, and my iPhone, and a few other miscellaneous small items. She has a crossbody strap which unfortunately is not adjustable, but is removable. She has a pocket in the front under the flap and in the back as well. Some of the pics my flash didn't go off, and those look really dark ... her true color is very close to the pics with the lining and the pics with my stuff in her. The lining color is pretty accurate, but maybe a bit lighter ... a soft greenish blue.

Attachments

• PoppyWhipstitchHobo6.JPG
    PoppyWhipstitchHobo6.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 1,155
  • PoppyWhipstitchHobo7.JPG
    PoppyWhipstitchHobo7.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 1,153
  • PoppyWhipstitchHobo5.JPG
    PoppyWhipstitchHobo5.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 1,138
  • PoppyWhipstitchHobo1.JPG
    PoppyWhipstitchHobo1.JPG
    221.9 KB · Views: 1,148
  • PoppyWhipstitchHobo2.JPG
    PoppyWhipstitchHobo2.JPG
    229.2 KB · Views: 1,152
Love the whip stitch! What do you think of the drop? Will the smaller strap go over the shoulder without being high under the arm?

Congrats!

Here are some modeling pics, and some side-by-side pics with my Ivory/Saddle Carly -- the color is really close.

I tried modeling pics with the short braided strap over my shoulder, the longer strap over my shoulder, and the longer strap crossbody. The drop on the short strap is comfy, plenty of room. The crossbody strap is a little long for on the shoulder but if you're tall it might work ... I'm 5'7". For me, the crossbody strap is a good length for crossbody.

Attachments

• PoppyWhipstitchHobo11.JPG
    PoppyWhipstitchHobo11.JPG
    194.3 KB · Views: 1,082
  • PoppyWhipstitchHobo9.JPG
    PoppyWhipstitchHobo9.JPG
    220.8 KB · Views: 1,173
  • PoppyWhipstitchHobo3.JPG
    PoppyWhipstitchHobo3.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 1,053
  • PoppyWhipstitchHobo4.JPG
    PoppyWhipstitchHobo4.JPG
    598.3 KB · Views: 1,108
  • PoppyWhipstitchHobo10.JPG
    PoppyWhipstitchHobo10.JPG
    214 KB · Views: 1,036
I so love the whipstitching and that short handle is so pretty! Congrats on getting your hands on this beauty!! Thanks for sharing all your mod shot and comparison shots!:biggrin:

She's finally here and she's a beauty!! I love this bag! I also saw the Whipstitch Hobo in Natural, and fell in love again ... she's my next bag with PCE, the vachetta leather is TDF!

Any, back to the Parchment Hobo, the leather is wonderful and soft, and the bag is a perfect size for me ... similar to my medium Carly (comparison pics will follow) ... she holds all my stuff easily -- large capacity wristlet, two medium wristlets, two key pouches, and my iPhone, and a few other miscellaneous small items. She has a crossbody strap which unfortunately is not adjustable, but is removable. She has a pocket in the front under the flap and in the back as well. Some of the pics my flash didn't go off, and those look really dark ... her true color is very close to the pics with the lining and the pics with my stuff in her. The lining color is pretty accurate, but maybe a bit lighter ... a soft greenish blue.
Is there a slip pocket on the front and the back of this bag? Can you give us the dimensions?

The SA,s at the Fresno boutique showed me the new poppys when I went in to make my purchase. They are BEAUTIFUL and have great detail. Congratulations on your new beauty and thank you for sharing, granny