Poppy still available?

Sep 29, 2011
Does anyone know if Coach outlets are still carrying the Poppy line? I keep seeing them on the Bay as "new" and everyone seems to have this new sequin pearlized colour that's very pretty. Are they buying them in stores? I haven't seen the Poppy line in years, but I was wondering where all these sellers are finding this stuff? I thought maybe at Thrift shops and whatnot, but not when they all have the same colour item. Just curious....

Be careful, the new ones are most likely fake, especially from sellers with multiple listings.

You can always get gently used ones for <$50 on eBay, but they're mostly MFF items I believe.

Be careful, the new ones are most likely fake, especially from sellers with multiple listings.

You can always get gently used ones for <$50 on eBay, but they're mostly MFF items I believe.

If it's real and from the Poppy line, it's not MFF. The Poppy line was always retail. Daisy was the MFF version of Poppy. Many people buy popular bags and keep them for. While, hoping they'll at least hold their value, so they can resell NWT long after the bag is discontinued. Many people also buy bags and simple never use them, and sell them much later, still NWT.

Do get anything you consider buying authenticated here before you purchase.

If it's real and from the Poppy line, it's not MFF. The Poppy line was always retail. Daisy was the MFF version of Poppy. Many people buy popular bags and keep them for. While, hoping they'll at least hold their value, so they can resell NWT long after the bag is discontinued. Many people also buy bags and simple never use them, and sell them much later, still NWT.

Do get anything you consider buying authenticated here before you purchase.

Agreed. About a year ago, i did see a wee bit of Poppy at the factory store so it's not beyond the realm of possibility for someone to have a NWT item but for sure have it authenticated.