Poppy spotlight 13843 question

printgal

Dec 14, 2007
I bought this bag for my only cousin who is going to have her first baby in June. She's having a little girl so I bought it for her in the pink.

My question is, this is not a huge bag, but do you think it could work as a small, going on short trips diaper bag? Neither she or her mom have ever owned a Coach bag (her mom raised her as a single parent) and I thought it would be the perfect time to get her first.

I didn't want to get her a big bag that could only be used for the baby, I thought she could use this one as a diaper bag (if she wanted) and then always use it later as a handbag.

Any thoughts?

I don't have any pictures of it so I borrowed this one.

IMO, I think it would be too small for a diaper bag. I would suggest going with the larger size (13847) if you want her to be able to use it for a diaper bag. I actually use the large quilted Alex tote (14277) for my diaper bag.

If a pink diaper bag is what you are looking for, I saw the most beautiful Poppy pink tartan diaper bag tote at the outlets this week... it has the changing pad and everything. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• 512ptmhVSRL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    512ptmhVSRL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 83
Oh I'm not looking for a diaper bag. It's a purse I saw someone carrying today. I really want to find it.
Assuming the one you saw WAS authentic, I'd do some browsing on a auction site (like da 'BAY) to see if you can find the one that matches what you thought you saw. I can't recall off hand if that style had a bag like the one you are describing.

I uploaded an attachment of what it looks like.
If anyone has one or knows where I can find one I'll buy it from them. I'm really crazy over it. She got it last year.

Attachments

• 13843-1.jpg
    13843-1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 66