Poppy Situation. NEED ADVICE ASAP.

LipGlossQueen

Jan 31, 2008
Hi, ladies. I am in a bit of a dilemma. I recently posted 3 weeks ago about my Poppy Glam tote that I bought at the boutique and when I brought it home the straps were falling apart. I returned and got a new one. Its been only 3 weeks and I am noticing that the straps on the new one are peeling. What should I do? Will they let me bring it back? Its been 3 WEEKS, that's it. I don't want it to get worse or fall apart. The SA that helped me told me that certain colors were having peeling strap issues but didn't include this color. I was planning on going to Woodbury Commons today or tomorrow, can I bring it there and just get something else? I'm very upset as I love this bag. Please help me. Need Advice. What would you do?

You have to bring it back - imagine what it will be like in another 3 weeks! And longer!! And then they could say it's normal wear and tear.

Take it back asap. And if I were you, I'd get something different this time. Let us know how you make out, and sorry you've had to go through all of this. No fun.

Yes, I would take it back, that should not be happening.
I just checked the handles on my cobalt and they are good, i love my glam, so light and easy to carry.

I was thinking that was it.. the black on black glam has painted on handles black over silver...the cobalt can't peel its not painted. can you switch to a different color.

I was thinking that was it.. the black on black glam has painted on handles black over silver...the cobalt can't peel its not painted. can you switch to a different color.

Hmmmm, same thing that happened with my Ocelot Hailey. Begs the question as to why they don't just use straight up black handles???

Introducing Alex Patent Tote in Light Raspberry. I absolutely LOVE her. Since I paid full price for Poppy and I had the PCE for this, it only cost me $48.00 plus tax to get Alex. The color is more purple. She is gorgeous. Perfect for Spring/Summer but still can be used in the Fall and Winter. I also picked up this beautiful scarf that matches the purple perfectly but will still go with a ton of my other coach bags. What do you think? Did I do good?

you can see pictures in the thread I started:

Who wants to see what I got...