poppy signature swingpack 43031 does anyone have this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. just wondering if anyone has this swingpack and if so do you like it. sorry i don't have a photo. it has bring siggy fabric, gold leather trim and woven strap. also has 2 zippers, one on top and one for an outer pocket. what do you all think of this one?

2. Are you talking about this one ?

I've seen the magenta one IRL, it's a bit too small to me. However I love the color :smile:

Attached Files:

3. I saw the swingpack IRL and it s smaller than I thought. I do love the adjustable straps and extra front zip pocket.
    For a slighter bigger bag, you might consider Coach groovy. It is both shoulder and crossbody options.

Attached Files:

4. the photo i saw had multicolor sort of op art type c's .

5. just found out the pattern is called pop c. it is the bright print that comes in the glam tote as well. what does everybody think of the pop c pattern???? anyone???

6. I actually like the Pop C pattern. Very bright, colorful and screams summer.