Poppy Signature Sateen Glam Tote

WndrWoman

O.G.
Sep 9, 2007
I got a phone call from Coach on Tuesday because of the 25% off email that was starting on Wednesday. Well she was so sweet on the phone I thought why not get on the website and just look at what might be on there. I have never been a huge fan of Coach, but there have been certain bags that I like. So I got on there and I saw the Poppy Signature Sateen Glam Tote in Black/black/silver. It has this berry lining interior that is just gorgeous. So I went ahead and bought it from the store on wednesday! I am not a huge Coach fan but I do really like this bag! I can't wait to use it! What are your thoughts on this bag???

I have three glam totes, but not in the sateen material. I've been using my tartan plaid one for the last 3 weeks. I love them that they have a ridiculous amount of room and can hold everything.

I have three glam totes, but not in the sateen material. I've been using my tartan plaid one for the last 3 weeks. I love them that they have a ridiculous amount of room and can hold everything.

I also have the Poppy tartan glam tote in purple, and love it! It's such an eye-catching bag.

My other glam tote was an outlet steal at just over $100, in "grape ice" patent leather. That's the one I use when it's raining or snowing, haha.

Overall, I've had good experiences with the glam totes and would recommend this silhouette because it is very versatile and functional.

I finally got the Pop C Glam Tote on sale, and I love it. It is a bag I never thought I would use/like due to how big it is...but I was surprised at how awesome it looked on me. Great bag, and I will definitely be looking to get more later.
Please post pictures of your new glam tote, I had no idea it had berry lining! I bet it is beautiful! :smile:
Congrats!

Don't these totes have a shorter shoulder drop? Do they stay on the shoulder??

The shoulder straps are great if you are wearing a t shirt or top and maybe even a sweater. I don't know how great it would be with a bulky huge sweatshirt. I think its really comfy! I will take pictures when I get to work on Monday. That is going to be the first day I use it!!

I love the Glam totes. I think it's neat how many different patterns they can be found in - my daughter has the purple tartan, I have the Legacy stripe, I saw a girl with a Pop C one last week and this morning saw another gal using a Pink Op Art one as a diaper bag for her toddler (which I thought was a great idea when you don't have to haul ALL the baby apparatus any more!)

I have the sateen glam tote in gold with the blush pink straps and I love it! I carry quite a bit with me at all times (including studying materials-nursing school sucks!) and it all fits perfectly! I get lots of compliments too!