Poppy Signature Sateen Glam Tote

WndrWoman

O.G.
Sep 9, 2007
I got a phone call from Coach on Tuesday because of the 25% off email that was starting on Wednesday. Well she was so sweet on the phone I thought why not get on the website and just look at what might be on there. I have never been a huge fan of Coach, but there have been certain bags that I like. So I got on there and I saw the Poppy Signature Sateen Glam Tote in Black/black/silver. It has this berry lining interior that is just gorgeous. So I went ahead and bought it from the store on wednesday! I am not a huge Coach fan but I do really like this bag! I can't wait to use it! What are your thoughts on this bag???

butterflywings5

<3 Coach!!
O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
PA
I have three glam totes, but not in the sateen material. I've been using my tartan plaid one for the last 3 weeks. I love them that they have a ridiculous amount of room and can hold everything.

WndrWoman

O.G.
Sep 9, 2007
Yes they do and they never seem real heavy either! You can put tons in and they stay the same weight!

nikia.x

Oct 27, 2011
I have three glam totes, but not in the sateen material. I've been using my tartan plaid one for the last 3 weeks. I love them that they have a ridiculous amount of room and can hold everything.
I also have the Poppy tartan glam tote in purple, and love it! It's such an eye-catching bag.

My other glam tote was an outlet steal at just over $100, in "grape ice" patent leather. That's the one I use when it's raining or snowing, haha.

Overall, I've had good experiences with the glam totes and would recommend this silhouette because it is very versatile and functional.

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
I finally got the Pop C Glam Tote on sale, and I love it. It is a bag I never thought I would use/like due to how big it is...but I was surprised at how awesome it looked on me. Great bag, and I will definitely be looking to get more later.
Please post pictures of your new glam tote, I had no idea it had berry lining! I bet it is beautiful! :smile:
Congrats!

WndrWoman

O.G.
Sep 9, 2007
Don't these totes have a shorter shoulder drop? Do they stay on the shoulder??
The shoulder straps are great if you are wearing a t shirt or top and maybe even a sweater. I don't know how great it would be with a bulky huge sweatshirt. I think its really comfy! I will take pictures when I get to work on Monday. That is going to be the first day I use it!!

lacey_stiletto

Handbags Happen
Dec 21, 2010
In a Sunburned Country
I love the Glam totes. I think it's neat how many different patterns they can be found in - my daughter has the purple tartan, I have the Legacy stripe, I saw a girl with a Pop C one last week and this morning saw another gal using a Pink Op Art one as a diaper bag for her toddler (which I thought was a great idea when you don't have to haul ALL the baby apparatus any more!)

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I have a Black/White Ski Bunny Glam Tote and it is the perfect everyday tote! Congrats on your new Glam Tote!

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
i really like the glam totes but have never been fortunate enough to hit them at the outlets... so mine are from FP