Poppy signature sateen glam tote - silver/dove vs silver/khaki

Hi everyone! :smile: I am deciding between the metalic signature sateen glam tote in silver/dove or silver/khaki. What are your thoughts on these? Do the straps fit nicely on the shoulder? Any pros/cons on the style I should know about? I haven't seen the silver/dove IRL, is it accurate to the picture on the website? If anyone has any pics of these bags or any bag with the silver/dove colours I would love to see them, TIA!

I have the first gen of this bag and I cant say enough about it. Its amazing! Holds everythig you will ever need to carry and is still light... It fits nice over the shoulder even with a coat on ...
This is my go to bag when I travel!

I have a glam tote and I absolutely love it as a throw-around, carry everything, tote bag. I like the pic of the silver/dove better than the silver/khaki personally.

I have this bag in the khaki/petal pink and love it! I have been carrying it all week and it works so well with everything I need it for. Very light weight so I can load it up with all my stiff. The handles on this glam tote are farther apart than the older style and that makes it easier for me to throw it over my shoulder! I think you will love it!

I vote for the silver too!

I'm trying to attach the link of my reveal but its not working. The title is "Spring came early for me" I did it about a week ago!

I love it that some replies say ' Get the silver' when both of the bags the OP mentioned have 'silver' in the colour name.:biggrin:

I just bought the silver/dove one and now I just need to wait for it to get here.....