Poppy Sequin Spotlighy Q's :)

armysfcwife

May 18, 2012
Spotlighy = spotlight lol

I bought one when they first came out but sold it thinking I would never use it. However now I've decided to look around and have found one I want.

My q to those who have her and have used her: how do the sequins hold up after moderate use? What do you wear when you use her? Do you keep her for special occasions only? Etc etc.

Tax refund is allowing me to get my HG bag list dwindled down lol:smile:

I don't have the sequin spotlight but my daughter has the sequin backpack and she has used it a lot without losing any sequins. It is in for repair now because the button fell off and the strap that holds the hangtags broke so you can tell it got plenty of use.

I have 2 sequin spotlight bags.they really are very durable, coach's sequins are like none ive ever seen before. I have used mine for a couple years now with no quality issues at all.The only thing I dont like about them is the zipper, its akward to zip closed because of the sequin s you have to hold one end while you zip it shut so you don't catch any of the sequins.kindof annoying but a beautiful bag.oh and I'm a tshirt jeans kind of gal so I think its great as a casual bag.