poppy sequin durability

candyxo

May 10, 2009
Hey everyone. I just went to my local outlet to exchange an ashley ocelot because I noticed paint chipping on the hardware. As I was walking out I saw a SA putting a poppy sequin tote on the shelf. I fell in love with the sparkle and bought it. Only poaid $7extra. But not I'm worried. I was looking for an everyday bag, and was wondering if the sequins are actually durable for everyday wear.

Please help

I've wondered the same thing because someday before I die I hope to score a denim sequin Groovy for a price I can afford. And once I get it, I'm going to carry the heck out of it!

lurking and posting every other day if not everyday :P I've read of a lot of problems but rarely poppy sequins (one might have snuck past me so I rather not say never have been a problem)

so if someone had a problem with the poppy sequins hopefully they'll speak up

is the poppy sequins tote the one with classic cs and sequins all over and a little pompom like charm? that one is super cute! :smile: I have the purple

poppy sequins spotlight? nice, those definitely should have no problems, I just saw a woman who carried hers on a regular rotation and it's the red one!! looks brand new :smile:

I have had no problems with the sequin spotlight I have (the pink one). It is super durable and I have used it at least 50 times.

Ugh....my ocelot ashley better not start doing that.

i wouldn't drag it across the pavement, but i'd say they are durable!

i love in pickycoach lover's sequin video where she flicks her long nails over the sequins !!

i wouldn't drag it across the pavement, but i'd say they are durable!

i love in pickycoach lover's sequin video where she flicks her long nails over the sequins !!

totally agree. PCL's video is what really changed my mind about them re: durability. especially the part that nursie's talking about with the nails! LOVE IT.