Poppy Pocket Hobo Question- Punch or Fuchsia?

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
I remember Japan.com had a Pocket Hobo in Fuchsia leather that we could order, and now I'm checking the website, and it has a pink pocket hobo, but it's called "punch"... is fuchsia still going come to the US and does anybody know what's the difference btwn the two? Their both regular leather with patent trim right? 14561 is the style # just in case... did anyone see them IRL? I hate zoe rose or orchid pinks, but love the deep pinks like the alex patent tote, so what is the punch more like? or the fuchsia (if anyone knows)

I was drooling over the fuschia leather pocket hobo on Japan's website as well. I hadn't even noticed that the color was listed differently on the US site - I just assumed it was the same bag. I'm interested to see what the responses are to this!

From the stock pics it looks like the fuchsia is a darker pink and the punch a lighter? I like the darker pop colors, but I'm hoping i'm wrong for some reason :P just curious if anyone has more info....

From the stock pics it looks like the fuchsia is a darker pink and the punch a lighter? I like the darker pop colors, but I'm hoping i'm wrong for some reason :P just curious if anyone has more info....

I saw the punch IRL...and it is more of like a dark watermelon - not as dark pink or fushia as I was hoping for. It is the regular leather (not sparkle, not patent). HTH!